pf claim status through claim id online Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnataka.
Easy steps to check your PF Claim Status
- Please click on the following link to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPF Office.
- Select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- Then click on get epfo claim status details.
- epfo claim status will appear on the epfo portal you may take the print for further use.
tracking using UAN Number
With Introductions of UAN Numer employee can transfer manage all pf accounts. They can transfer from old account balance to new employees Epf account. this process called as PF Transfer or epf claim. withdrawal can also be termed as PF claim but the fund goes to the bank account instead of another pf account. \
@ UAN Portal
Visit UAN member portal and login so you can process further. if you are not registered with UAN Portal. Then have a look at Epf UAN registration page. Then you can file or check pf claim status from the UAN Portal.
with Pf Number
- With Pf Number, you can track at epfo member portal but it’s a Traditional way. The process present at beginning of the Article.
By SMS & Missed call
The Employee with UAN Number Activated Mobile Phone number are can track from Mobile number. There is no need of internet connection for this process. However, epf balance also works by this method.
by Andriod App
EPFO Designed The epfo M sewa app for employees. but this has a lot of bugs due to regular maintenance. as we all know how efficient is out GOI.
This facility is meant for Employees Provident Fund
at member claims portal by Epfo
- If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled, select the same from the office drop-down list.
- On the selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes. and EPF Account number
- Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- In case, the Establishment Code has an extension / sub‐code, enter the same here. It can be a digit or the letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub‐code to the Establishment Code.
- Enter your account number which can be of maximum 7 digits.
- Click on submit to get the EPF withdrawal status.
Check your epf balance from here.
Steps for withdrawing money in epf account :
The following steps are helpful for an employee to withdraw money from epf account in the specific organization.
- the employee needs to collect all information that is related to the company.
- Employees need to fill the information including name, address,
the reason for withdrawing, mobile number and much more.
- claim status comes in 2nd part,
- Need to upload required documents for getting permission to withdraw money.
- select the state and city of epf account.
- Finally, enter pf account number in the specific field.
- you can get SMS and email with claim id.
Epf claim Guideline for For Employees
Incoming search terms:
- pf claim status
- pf claim status online
- pf claim status online check
- online pf claim status
- pf claim online